Tools to help get conversations started about people's practice
If we want to build momentum for a culture that is focused on values, person-centredness, and strong outcomes, we need to get conversations going throughout the organisation.
The tools on this page can help get conversations started in your organisation.
The first two tools are 'informal' tools, designed to be taken in to any space (physical or virtual) where staff are. They are designed to find out what people think or feel about their role in supporting people.
The second two tools are 'formal' research tools, carrying greater rigour in terms of information-gathering.
Click the tool you are interested in.
- FPL Toolkit
- Tools to help think about Values
- Tools to help think about the FPL role
- Tools to help build person-centred responses
- Tools to help build momentum for supports that bring stronger outcomes to people
- Tools to help get conversations started about people's practice